GeoSIG's latest seismic recorder offering— nair slim
—is the groundbreaking latest generation of the GeoSIG Measuring Systems with highest performance, excellent operational flexibility and enhanced connectivity. With its optimised installation, operation and maintenance philosophy, nair slim
offers the real possibility to measure any dynamic motion with an abundance of features and options.
Highly reduced cost of ownership and user-friendly approach in the design make nair slim
the perfect choice for the most advanced user.
Numerous optimisations within the architecture and the design yields unprecedented performance for seamless and fast execution of all system processes.
is fully compatible with existing GeoSIG sensors and can co-exist and co-perform in the same network as the GMS series recorders. The simple upgrade path makes nair slim
Housing is designed for easy transport, with handles and a gasket for better grip. Also, there is easy access to the SD card slot on the back, improving the user experience.
- Seismic and Earthquake Recorder
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Real-time Seismology for Free-field and Urban Areas
- High Density Earthquake Monitoring Networks
- Shake / Hazard Mapping based on Instrumental Data
- Earthquake Early Warning and Rapid Response
- Damage Estimation, Disaster Management
- Seismic Alarm and Safe Shutdown
- Ambient Vibration Testing (optionally fully wireless)
- Induced Vibration Monitoring and Notification
- Building Code Compliant Instrumentation